Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bored

Jeez I'm bored today. I have been interviewing for jobs because I am tired of this one. Everyday is the same. Sit Down, log in and tune out. Boring company research, Boring Excel spreadsheets, boring transfers from Georgia. This job has just become too easy. I need a challenge.

The jobs I have applied for may give me what I'm looking for. One is a desktop support position. So I might be getting back into the tech field. The other is another Customer Service position but it involves more phone calls which always make the day go by quickly.

On an emotional note, I am still in my depressed phase. I think it is slowing passing and almost gone though. The Seroquel helps me sleep, otherwise I would be up all night worrying about something trivial.

Money has been good lately. No late bills. Everything is finally getting paid off.

Tonight is American Idol and Last Restaurant Standing. Haven't seen AI for a week or two and LRS is a new show that premiers tonight. Looking forward to that.

Dinner tonight is Amped Up Chicken Fajitas. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, roasted with Oregano and Thyme rub. This will be combined with red bell pepper and sweet onion in a white wine beurre blanc. On top will be a balsamic reduction with chipotle flavours. As a side I think we will have saffron rice. (Yes REAL saffron. I know, it's expensive...)

4 comments:

Joe said...

Nice site…glad I found you!
Look forward to reading more posts…

Got any job int advice...pass it on!
Nightmare for me right now.

Best to you in the job hunt...

Unknown said...

Regarding the Li... is that working for you? I'm on Lamictal and others but am kicking around the idea of trying Li. I know everyone responds to it differently, but I feel more comfortable if I can get a few views from users.... I hope you know what I am trying to say :)

-Ann

http://annhertel.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi,

I came across your blog and wanted to say hello. My name is Iri Amirav and I am a co-founder at iMedix. iMedix is a website that helps hundreds of thousands of patients every month and we’ve recently decided to form a Support Group for Bipolar patients: http://www.imedix.com/Bipolar

I am looking for leaders who will be interested to start and manage this group with me and thought you might be a good person to speak with about finding patients in need. I would love to speak with you and tell you more about who we are and what we are trying to accomplish.

Please feel free to contact me by email. In addition, you can find me on the iMedix website under the nickname irus.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best,

Iri

irus.imedix@gmail.com

Nathalia Lucas said...

Good news to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr James, a herbal practitioner who helped me to cure Hiv virus, i have suffered from this disease for the past 5 years and I have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr James sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested Hiv negative. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr james who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr James because I got to know him through Mr Anderson, who he cured from Genital Herpes Virus. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silence and don’t let that illness take your life.Dr James has cures for diseases like BIPOLAR DISORDER,..DIABETES,NEPHROTIC SYNDROME MOUTH HERPES, MOUTH CANCER , MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER, BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL ILLNESS, POLIO DISEASE, ALZHEIMER, BULIMIA DISEASE, COMMON INFLAMMATORY DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, INFERTILITY, SHINGLES, BADRONOLE DISEASE, CHEST DISEASE / AIDS, AND BEHAVIORAL, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, TUBERCULOSIS LOW SPERM COUNT, ECZEMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS Contact Dr James through  email address   Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com